The evening walk

Just came back home now after a beautiful evening walk. Now i'll be preparing something to eat because we are all hungry. I'm still not feeling well because of the flu that i got, i don't know how. Tomorrow it's weekend and the weather will be beautiful just like today only that it will get warmer tomorrow. I don't have any plans but i sure know that like every day i have to clean around the house, wash, prepare some good food and in the evening relaxing watching a good movie, eating a bowl of popcorn and of course drinking the popular Coca-Cola.

Here are the pictures i took today, not so very clear because it's pictures taken with my mobile. I had no more battery on my digital camera, like always i forget to charge the battery before going out... I wish you all a beautiful and sunny weekend !!



Ingen kommentarer