Having a bad day


It's finally Friday but unfortunately i'm not feeling good! Yesterday i began to clean in my little boy's room and i took out his carpet to wash it on the porch. Washed it with super hot water and some Ariel that i use to wash the clothes with. Got down on my knees and rubbed that carpet until it got it's white color back. Of course since the carpet was wet i got wet too from my knees to my toes and i got cold.

When i woke up this morning i could not move at all! My back hurts very much, my arms and my throat. I cannot eat anything so i only drink hot tea, a lot of tea! The carpet is still wet, and i still have more stuff to clean in my boy's room. Today we're all home and it's nice because we can spend some time together.

All pictures that i upload here on my blog are taken by me, just so you all know. I'm not a professional photographer but still i love taking photos. I wish you all a great Friday and a wonderful Weekend.

Ingen kommentarer