A new beginning



Hello and welcome to my new blog and new start. i have had another blog on another platform but i have now moved to Blogger because here i don't have so many ads on the blog. On this blog I'm going to share photos that I've taken, photos that I take and edit in Photoshop, my favorite movies, music and recipes that I make.

A little bit about who I am:
I am a 27 year girl who lives in Eastern Norway with my son and partner. We have no animals in the apartment because we are not allowed, but I think it is acceptable since the apartment is not ours and when you have pets in the house they certainly do some damages. Perhaps in the future when we will have our own house then we can have a beautiful little cat. So you know at least that!

We have enough very same interests, which are: food, music, animals, fashion, reading, blogging, house and home. We are probably very ordinary people. Excuse my writing but i'm very new to blogging and i'm not that good in writing and explaining very much !

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave a comment. Follow us on our onward journey!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ingen kommentarer